Reporting and Support
- Sample Delivery is via Prepaid First Class Label, Special Delivery or complimentary overnight courier. Please telephone for availability to your practice.
- Prices exclude VAT and are subject to change, PTDS invoicing customers at the end of each month, with settlement due within 7 days of its date.
- Samples submitted for biochemistry and endocrinology are stored for 28 days, haematology and fluids for 7 days.
- PTDS provides supplies, submission forms and pre-paid envelope labels on request.
- It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure all pakages sent to PTDS comply with the current postal regulations. Please refer to Royal Mail or this link for shipping information: http://www.iata.org/whatwedo/cargo/dgr/Documents/DGR52_PI650_EN.pdf
Website Terms & Conditions
- By accessing this site, you signify your agreement with, and understanding of, the following usage terms and legal restrictions relating to all the website’s material. This website is provided by Powell Torrance Diagnostic Services (referred to otherwise as PTDS, “we”, “us” or “our”) and may be used for information and temporary reference only. The site is owned and operated by PTDS, Unit 2a, Manor Farm Business Park, Higham Gobion, Herts SG5 3HR. Company Reg.: 06367140
- This site contains text, logos, images and multimedia material that are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, as well as trademarks that are proprietary to PTDS (which may only be used with PTDS’ express written permission) and other noted external institutional links. Any unlawful or unauthorised use of this material may violate copyright, trademark or intellectual property laws. You are authorised to view and download this information for personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use is prohibited, including reproduction or modification, unless expressly permitted in writing by PTDS or relevant linked external institutions.
- PTDS makes every effort to ensure all the content and materials on this website are accurate and up-to-date. However we will not be held liable for any error, omission or failure to update such information.
- At PTDS, we are committed to protecting your privacy, recognising the need for the protection and management of any information you share with us. You can visit the majority of our website though without revealing any personal information about yourself apart from that relating to software cookies (small files sent to your web browser and stored on your computer's hard drive to 'remember' who you are).
- However, we do store your log in details to access PTDS’ client information material. This includes your email and designated password which are used when registering. We keep this information in a database and if you choose not to provide them you will not be able to access certain restricted client areas.
- We also collect anonymous information on our website visitors from the web log files via software such as ‘Google analytics’. This is for statistical purposes only and is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of any stored information you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. Any details you supply that are personally identifiable will be held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and principles within the Act.